Thursday, May 1, 2008

A mini-holiday

I am so lucky! I have today and tomorrow off, 4 days of vacation!

It's been a short but very busy working week! But it's okay, because now I am on vacation.

The weather has been nice today - it rained this morning, but before noon it stopped, and in the course of the afternoon the sun chased the clouds off the sky.

I have not been idle, but made sure, that I can relax completely for the rest of my days off: I cleaned the house from the top to the bottom, and did all of my washing and ironing.

The kids have been with their father at their grandmothers birthday today, so it's just been Bruno and me. Bruno did some stuff around the house, took a bikeride and mowed the lawn. Now the last load of laundry is drying outside, and the house smells nice and clean. A pot of indian curry is bubbling on the stove. Kristian is at a birthday at a classmates house.

In a bit I am going to open a bottle of red, we will enjoy it in our new Spiegelau-glasses.

Tomorrow Bodil and I are going out for a girly-shopping-spree - she is in need of clothes, and it's been a while since we had a girls day on the town - and it's so easy now! Saturday we are going to my nieces 18th birthday in the afternoon, and at night we are going to the concert, that Bruno gave me tickets to for my birthday - Led Zeppelin Jam at Det Bruunske Pakhus.

Sunday? So far no plans. And that is okay :-)

No comments: