Friday, July 27, 2007

Hello again, world!

So I've been quiet for a few days.

Well, I have an excuse - I have been sick. Really split-brain-headache, puke-my-guts-out-sick.

Yuck!

Spent all day in bed, unable to read or watch telly, just moaning, sleeping and occationally stumbling into the bathroom to be sick. For the scientifically curious: what comes out of an empty stomach is green.

Today I am better. Not great, but the headache and the nausea is gone, and has left me feeble, but definately better.

I nearly forgot how great it is NOT to be sick!

2 comments:

Bobbi Boe said...

Oh poor you!
But why you are sick? I mean is it supposed to be a flu? A stomach virus?
Well of course it does not matter much what it is called, but that you feel better soon!
Here it has been raining cats, dogs and some parrots too! The thunder woke me up twice during the night and even the dogs are a bit uneasy about all the noise.
My plans are not grand, just grab a book and get my infamous broken toe up!

beijinhos to make you feel better

Lizelotte said...

Queridinha, I believe it was just a virus. And I am just fine now!

Hope your toe is recovering well!!