Friday, March 19, 2010

Revival of "Zest for Life"

So I decided to revive my english blog. Not that I have too much time on my hands - but I find myself missing the process of expressing myself in english - a language that may not be my first, but one that is certainly close to my heart.

To some extent this blog will mirror my danish one ... not to to the point where I will laboriously translate every post word by word, but if a subject is for some reason important to me, I'll do posts in both languages.

Sometimes I post something on my danish blog, that is just plain irrelevant (like commenting on danish politics, danish puns etc) to my english readers - I will leave that out here on Zest.

On the other hand, some posts may appear only on "Zest for Life". I know I don't have a lot of readers here, but I won't let it keep me from sending out words into this little slot of cyberspace.

So after one and a half year of silence, I am back.
It'll be good for me.

No comments: