Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today I have...

... had lunch on my porch with my nylons down around my ancles ... aaaahhh ... !

... seen an elderly, slightly awkward male co-worker be very sweet and caring to another co-worker

... been part of a meeting that was really constructive and that will lead to us closing an educational hole at work

... found myself face to face with a person I once thought a friend - and managed to keep my face strictly neutral, not displaying any sign of recogniction, while I observed that I just didn't care a bit

... eaten Brunos wonderful "frikadeller" for dinner in a homemade roll with pickled cucumber and remoulade (is this post all about eating or what??)

... felt that my feet after all has reasonable contact with the firm ground.

So all in all, it's been a pretty good day.

P1020315

No comments: