Thursday, April 17, 2008

It didn't hurt one bit....

First you wake up in the morning to birdsong, and once you get up, yo see the sun shining brightly.

P1040613

Then you sit down for breakfast with coffee, rolls from the local bakery and NICE PRESENTS...

P1040610

(including the blouse I am wearing in the pic - a present from my mom)

....and then off to work where you co-workers put no less than 16 flags on your table...

I love my presents! Pretty earrings and a cd from Bruno and the kids, and from the man himself tickets to a concert in Det Bruunske Pakhus. From my mom - a blouse, a cd-box with Simon & Garfunkel (pure nostalgia!) and a lovely new wallet ... the old one was in shreds!

P1040611

With Bodils usual sense of details the "card" was a glass cup engraved like a birthday card and all their names ... funny!

When I got home, she'd made a chokolate cake that we had with coffee and a lot of nice chat. In the evening we went out - more about that in the next post, that will be a praise to our new fave restaurant...

Nope - not bad at all, turning 42...

No comments: