Sunday, September 16, 2007

A good original...

... is better than a bad copy.

That is a saying I always liked.

I passed it on to my daughter ... who recently entered the scene in the outfit displayed below. The coat and skirt is purchased in two differend second hand shops int town ... and you gotta say its original...

P1030702

Put together with black tights, kawasaki shoes and a black tshirt with a goth motive the effect was something else. But actually pretty cool.

On the plus side, she doesn't risk meeting someone in town looking just like her.

She's not cut from standard cloth, my beautiful daughter :-)

1 comment:

Bobbi Boe said...

Bodil looks amazing!
Love the outfit,,, it does reminds me of my niece, she does get some cool stuff together!
I just got back from Rio yesterday,,,, what a long trip,,,,, it was wonderful to be there but the actual traveling part was awful!
I am still a bit jetlegged,,,,will email you soon!
beijinhos