Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy ....

...birthday to me!!

I have celebrated my forty-first today, and I must have been an awful sweet girl coz the sun was shinin' like crazy....

The day started out with Bodil and Bruno singing a birthday song while carrying my presents to me on a tray!

I have been trying like mad to guess what Bruno was up to gift-wise this year, but as usual he outsmarted me. And to my extreme joy, the gift was 10 lessons at the local dance academy, INCLUDING a male dance partner - of course my handsome hubby!
I have been slightly pestery trying to get him to at least TRY it with me, but he's not been very eager - I guess I eroded him a bit over time... :-)

Other than that I have gotten clothes, shoes, cd's and loads of other great stuff... and all in all it is just good to feel sorrounded by my warm and loving family, and see how they make a great fuss of my birthday...

Someone else made a fuss over my birthday. My pretty orchid has been blooming wildly for some days now, and I guess it must have been elbowing the hawaii flower next door on the window sill, coz this morning it was sporting a big lovely yellow flower...

P1020448

No comments: